Re: Is looping an effect, a instrument or something else?

Grob wrote;

> as I see it, its neither instrument nor effect, its a tool
> for
> composition or improvisation
> of course I tried many times to define it
> its simpler today, as most people have seen it happening
> and you can
> put a link to some video
> my latest descriptions are on livelooping.org and
> aurisis.com, you are
> welcome to grab them!

Hi and thanks !

I will look at your websites - thanks.

I had a short vitit at your personly website, and noticed you also are
sceptic about electronic instruments. If
thats so - count me in. I will look into how and why you feel so. Hope I
dont offend anyone.

best regarding Rune F Norway