RE: BOSS SL-20 SLICER/LOOPER pedal

I just plugged in my slicer for the first time last night.  It is definitely one of the best pedals I've plugged in a while.  Its replaceing my murf.  more extreme.

not much of a review, but its certainly worth it.

Dave

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:13:17 -0400
From: scottd@webworkz.com
Subject: Re: BOSS SL-20 SLICER/LOOPER pedal
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

On Aug 25, 2008, at 7:24 AM, Rick Walker wrote:

.... questions about the SL-20 SLICER's .....

I've eyed the Slicer ever since hearing about it, but remember someone's reply here saying that the Adrenalinn III can do all it does and more. After checking Roger Linn's site & YouTube tutorials, it does seems like a more/ better device. More $$ as well.

Can anyone at LD offer more insight or experience in comparing the two?  I appreciate Rick's comments/ review already.

Thanks in advance --

Scott Duncan
Asheville, NC