Re: cello for airports, moved to terminal 1

yeah, philistines! i think the deyoung is way cooler now anyway with
their rockin' friday night parties!! even if it does look like an oil
tanker.

i think there is more to the story, like i guess the int'l terminal
spot is right under the announcement speaker, and i was interfering
with understanding of the permanent "threat level orange"
announcements. don't want anyone to NOT hear that, do we?

but it is true that the SFMOMA store chap prefers woodwinds. can't
win em all!!

to make up for it...my cd is #1 in itunes classical today. so someone
out there likes it.