Re:M13 has arrived

Thanx a lot for the tips,so which compressor limiter are u using?
Oh man the difference between the M13 and Eventide delays are enorm!the
eventide delays are crystal clear and a lot more defined than the the M13
delays or any other ive heard ,however i also like the low fi emulations
delays of line6, they have a character of their own!
i dont know if ive sent you the link to my performance at the cologne
looping festival,anyway here you can hear the feedback sound of the
eventide,i had gotten it a day before so i stuck to this one sound for the
whole performance,i was not very relaxed because of the technical problems
i had at the very beginning.I edited the video and mixed some images
because i thought seeing me shoegazing only can be a bit boring:-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfN74e8HO5A

cheers
Luis