What midi controller do you guys use for your EDP?

I'm sure this question has been answered many times, based on the outrageous number of search results.

I just want a controller that can replace my gibson one. I have a rolls midibuddy that I was using for sooperlooper, but it won't with the EDP. I want something simple and not too expensive, any suggestions? I really only stick to basic functions, and don't need to get too crazy with it.