Re: What midi controller do you guys use for your EDP?

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 10:00 AM, marcus kirby <nrvana8775@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'm sure this question has been answered many times, based on the
>outrageous
> number of search results.
>
> I just want a controller that can replace my gibson one. I have a rolls
> midibuddy that I was using for sooperlooper, but it won't with the EDP. I
> want something simple and not too expensive, any suggestions? I really
>only
> stick to basic functions, and don't need to get too crazy with it.

Since light weight and mobility are not listed among your wishes I
think you would find the Behringer FCB1010 a good alternative. I'm on
my second one now, my first lasted 5 years. I started using it for
MIDI foot control over my EDP but today I use it for just about
anything MIDI.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen