Re: small, cheap, loopy, spacey keyboard?

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Tom Ritchford <tom@swirly.com> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 3:21 PM, D O'Heare <oheare@magma.ca> wrote:
Dang, pity you're so far away, Tom.  I'd wanna be Lemmy in your band...

You still have all your teeth, though!  Actually, I haven't heard the prospective bassist playing bass yet.

The MS2000B is too big...  I'm leaning towards the Micro BK 'cause it looks neat :-D - does anyone know what advantages the MicroX has?

That's the microkorg BK vs the Micro X
Wait, they soak you for $50 just to make the keys black?!

Are sharpies permanent on keyboard keys?!  One way to find out.  answer:  they are!  well, they sorta smear slightly but then most of my other instruments are black.

Dave O'H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Ritchford" <tom@swirly.com>