Re: cello for airports, moved to terminal 1

We played at the Vancouver Airport about a year ago and it HAD to be one of the strangest gigs ever. People loved it, there was free beer - always a MAJOR plus for me - but the security etc was astoundingly George Orwell. I felt like I'd just landed from Baghdad with an Uzi T shirt on and matchbooks taped to my shoes.

Knock 'em out!!!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.