Air Cushion Finish

Hello all,

Air Cushion Finish, originally a solo project of mine, is exploring
instrumental acoustic guitar works in partially looped and
experimental songwriting contexts.

Since winter 2007 ACF is a duo of Berlin's outstanding singerlooper
Lippstueck (Goldmund Festival/Girls United/etc...) and me.
We recorded a very heartwarming slow-motion loop album called
"Beleifuss" in March 2008, toured just a little, at last supporting
Carla Bozoulich in Leipzig in April.

Air Cushion Finish will next appear live at Berlin's very private
underground outdoor location "Osthafen" in the late afternoon on
Sept. 6, eventually completed by a yet unknown 2nd live act and
surely by one of our favorite DJs in town: Monokid.

Final concert time will be announced on kliklak.net's live dates
section and eventually at our Myspace site.

Come have a listen:

http://www.myspace.com/madeinusb

Hope to see some of you loopers out there.

musically reporting from the forefront of gentrification: New Bad
Berlin ,-)
---
jayrope
=== musical ===