Re: VG-99 Yes it can

Hear, hear!

On all points, except that "competition" thing. Consider THAT race
conceded. Period:)

Could there be any more conclusive demonstration than Bill's clips
that PLAYING chops are the essential ingredient in first-class
PROGRAMMING chops?

Not that there's any kind of a race, of course, or that I'm giving up
anything; the 99 is a fascinating box and I'm determined to dig deep
as soon as time permits.

Bill's skills in both departments are simply beyond breath-taking,
imo. It's marvelous that some of his clips are available again. I
certainly hope some more Loopers get on the VG train, too. Can we hear
YOUR VG work somewhere, Mech? Your review was great; very tantalizing--
thanks!

dc