Re: Cutting up the FCB-1010 (removing expression pedals)?

bob charest, who i found on the FCB list, is doing this for me right
now!!! he's a professional musician in maine and has many
talents...he posted photos of his pedal-removal job up the FCB group
list and i was very impressed.

anyway, he agreed to do it, and i shipped him a pedal for him to
modify. the pedals are coming off and the power supply will go in a
little box that i'll mount in my rig (which will send power down a
midi cable). there are other ways you could do the power thing, i
decided that was the best option for me.

i talked to him yesterday and he was just painting the finished
product with a black flake finish (!!).

i should get it this week. i asked him if he wanted to keep it a
secret or not, but he says he is into the idea of this being a little
sideline.

i'm very exited!