Re: Cutting up the FCB-1010 (removing expression pedals)?

Buzap Buzap wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> it would be kind of neat to have the Behringer FCB-1010 as a more
>compact option _without_ expression pedals. And only take additional
>pedals if you need them.
>
> Looking inside the FCB1010:
> http://www.el34world.com/Misc/Music/images/IMG_0230.jpg
> It could be actually possible: Cut the metal case off right where the
>pedals begin, cut off the pedals, externalize the power supply.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Buzap

It was discussed in here in detail very resently, and yes, it's fairly
easily done.  Just cut off one or both swells + the powersuppy, and
search the net for fcb1010 phantom power mod (through 7-pin midi cable).

--
rgds,
van Sinn

Damn, I leave you guys for a month or so, and I get hundreds of mails in
on this channel.. ;)  Good to be back - was sound proofing my ceiling..