Re: Cutting up the FCB-1010 (removing expression pedals)?

Zoe & all
> i'm very exited!
wow, exciting indeed. I've subscribed to the FCB list and looked at the
"Radical Mod" description. This is exactly what I want! (and black finish
is really nice... :-)
One more nice thing would be to have _optional_ connectors for 1-2 Roland
EV5 Expression pedals.
But I might use a software patch with audio I/O - the way Krispen
described it via MAX/MSP - instead.

Thanks for the hint... one step closer to moving to software looping ;-)

GMX Kostenlose Spiele: Einfach online spielen und Spaß haben mit Pastry