Re: Software looping with Mainstage - configuration update, Soundflower, Jack, etc.

Per, that's a terrific solution, but it's not in the budget right
now... although i guess there are probably used Macbooks floating
around that would be perfectly adequate for handling *one* of the many
programs...

And thanks for speaking up here - you were a big influence in me
moving in this direction.