>From the stats you listed, it sounds like a perfectly fine candidate -- I
merely had heard that it didn't quite live up to the performance that was

If anybody has opinions on the actual live utility of the Boss RC-50, I'd
enjoy hearing them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sjaak [mailto:tcplugin@scarlet.be]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 2:54 AM
To: Loopers-Delight
Subject: Re:New Member - Buying Advice and Opinions Sought

Hi Rob,
Welcome to the list. Have you checked the Boss RC-50? I've used it myself,
and I think it's a good candidate for you.

- 1x XLR mic-input with phantom
- 1x Mono/Stereo 1/4 jack line inputs for instruments
- undo: yes
- sync or unsynced loops: yes
- max 3 simulatious loops
- 24.5 minutes stereo or 49 mono recording time, loops can be stored
- USB to upload/download .wav files to PC