Re: New Member - Buying Advice and Opinions Sought

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Duke" <jeff_d@embarqmail.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: New Member - Buying Advice and Opinions Sought

> That is correct, the digi jamman is designed to pre record your backing
> tracks. Its not a live looper IMO. its a phrase sampler.

It's both a phrase sampler and a live looper. Just because it doesn't jump seamlessly between loops doesn't mean that it can't be used live, or that it wasn't "designed" to; it just means that the loop itself is a static, one way sort of thing. . . an obvious limitation when comparing it to other loopers, but still useful in its own way, esp. for beginners . . .

Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>

Bodhiwolff@comcast.net