Re: 5 Knaves Video

Tim,

Yep ... it's that "smoke-gray" Godin xtSA ... :-)

Dennis

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Tim Nelson <psychle62@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey, thanks for posting that, Jim! (Also for shooting and editing it!)

In case anyone isn't sure who's who in the clip:

On the floor, left to right (nearer to farther?):
Daryl Shawn: Traveler guitar, cassette looping & creative facial hair.
Jim Goodin: oud-loops and synchronized head nodding.
Tim Nelson: white strat, m-tron, hiding behind pile o'gear.
On the elevated stage, l-r:
Dennis Moser: Godin xtSA guitar (I think) and those are Dennis's hands hooking up pedals in the opening shot. (I'm caught assuming the typical pre-show looper's position in the following shot.)
Rob Byrd: yellow strat, NO loopers (but a plethora of delay)

-t-

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson
http://www.youtube.com/speleman62