Re: Best way to use EDP & tube amp w/out an effects loop?

I am also very curious about this ones,ther is only one of each but they
seem to sound better than a lot of the multi fx amp simulators

http://www.tech21nyc.com/character_series.html

put one on your pedal board and it would certainly help the schleppen
factor

cheers

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom