RE: calculating rhythmic synch between analalog delay pedal and bpm

60.000 ms :  MM x 4 = delay time (t) in ms

The factor 4 stands for a bar of 4/4 time signature and can be adjusted to other metres. Use 7 for a bar of  7/4 and 3.5 for bar of 7/8 e.g.

I'm not good in math but had to re-research this recently for an article in Gitarre&Bass (Germany) where I was writing about different practice routines and included loopers and delay machines. Precise knob setting on the Moog will be hard to do though.