RC-50 starting off (RE: New Member - Buying Advice and OpinionsSought)

Hi Rob

well, congrats to your RC-50 purchase. Feel free to ask questions here -
also newbie questions ;-)

Somebody _did_  have some basics put together on a web page. In fact, I
should also have some hints somewhere.
Let's see what I can remember...

One of the first things is to get the initial settings right.
I mostly use to basic settings (besides my more freaky settings...):
A. SINGLE MODE
B. MULTI MODE

A. SINGLE MODE
Here you want to make sure a couple of things:
- Turn LOOP SYNC off (unless you want all your loops to be the same length)
- Now this is important:
   - On each of the 3 PHRASES, set TEMPO SYNC to OFF (!!!)
- Turn RHYTHM track off by turning the Rhythm button all the way to zero
(each time to be sure!) (...unless you want some bff-tah... bff-bff-tah...
stuff)

B. MULTI MODE
Here it is important to have TEMPO SYNC activated for all three PHRASES.
And here also RHYTHM off.

That should get you started...

Have fun!
Buzap