Re: Setting Up my new Gibson Echoplex Pro

Thanks Travis,

Thats Great news. I wasn't sure how I was going to tell the wife that I needed two more Echoplex's. I will be getting a mixer ASAP. I am not too familiar with Mixer's either, so I am assuming that the Echoplex will be sent to the Mixer Aux and then routed to each channel?
Told you I was a caveman.

Thanks Again,
Todd