Betreff: Re: SuperCollider
Gesendet: Do, 11. Sep 2008
Von: Scott Duncan

On Sep 10, 2008, at 10:10 PM, Travis Hartnett wrote:
Hey, they said New Orleans dodged the Katrina bullet too.

Here's the only way to be sure:

Thank's very much for the link, Travis, I wasn't sure where to look to
find this out.
I've bookmarked it too so that when I get up each morning I'll be able to
get updates quickly.

Scott D
"where would we be without technology?"

--- original Nachricht Ende ----