Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: Monsters of Loop - Bill Frisell

Wasn't the Naked City stuff all COBRA derived compositions?

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Jeff Duke <jeff_d@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Another one I have been listening to is Frisell with Naked City-The Grand Guignol.
Hard to tell how much looping but alot of very cool stuff by all. Intense! The first half is long compositions with the second half very short tunes of many styles, I mean Many!