Re: RME FF800 with Mac ?

I have no problems with mine in terms of dependability, though I'm not
hot on the software interface. It's clumsy and a bit confusing, but it
works. I think I've had maybe 1 or 2 times where the sound cut out
inexplicably and I had to turn the unit on and off again in, oh,
nearly a year. And I mess with FCP, Logic, Ableton, Reason and other
input devices all going at once. So... thumbs up.