Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:24:57 -0400
From: jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com
To: loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Electric Ouds

Jeff thanks for posting these, I'm wondering if these are built by a guy in the southwest?  will write you more off-line re this...

Jim

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 11:31 PM, Jeff Duke <jeff_d@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Hey gang,

Has anyone played or had experience with electric Ouds by Tharwat Saber?
They are sold on ebay and Amazon. They are cheap but I can't find anyone who has played one.

Of course I intend to loop it! (effort to stay on topic).

Thanks,

Jeff

--
The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin  - http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com