Re: OT- literature

Noise/Music - A History . Paul Hegarty
Great book, that starts from the right place, that is Cage´s 4.33, and go´s all the way to eleven.
Has finally got me trawling through all the Merzbow stuff. Like the trip to Mecca its what we must all do once in your life, like watching Lord of the Rings in one sitting or reading Finnegan's wake.

The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters - by G.W Dahlquist
Strange but intriguing novel, half way through at the moment, set in that late Victorian, Jules Verny, HG Wellsy period of strange machines and mysterious people. Got everything so far, psychedelics, Brothels, Chinamen, Dreams and of course, Secret Society's.