Re: Omnisphere

They remixed a Jerry Lee Lewis live tune?

Seriously, I think this is a prime use of sampling. I'm of the
anachronistic mindset that, if you want to hear a glockenspiel, get a
g*dd*mned glockenspiel, but playing a burning piano is next to
impossible in a studio situation. Live is a bit easier but not easy to
repeat, economically speaking. Same with buying 88 Ebows...
> Per, you misread. 20 presets of Ebowed piano. Theres even a sampled
> piano that's on fire! Of course these are of the more esoteric variety.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com