Listen To Afterglow, Galactic Travels, and The AM/FM Show

AFTERGLOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
Afterglow airs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am every Thursday morning.  Tune in
for a delightful mix of eclectic musical genres including a healthy
dose of Progressive Rock.  Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at:
Check out Afterglow on MySpace at:

GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY:                   http://galactictravels.info
Tonight at 11 pm on Galactic Travels, I'll conclude the month-long
Special Focus on Keller and Sconwalder.  The Featured CD at Midnight
will be "The Reason Why... Part Two" by Keller and Schonwalder on
Manikin Records.

For details, see the Special Focus page at:

Become a friend of Galactic Travels on MySpace at:

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, September 27 at 6:00
am.  I will continue the special on Sequences Electronic Music
Magazine's sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I
am at the helm, the show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic
at the beginning, an eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds
up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's web site is