RE: Looperlative LP1 for sale in europe

Jeff,

I said it before on the Mobius list, but I'll say it again here, I really
appreciate what you've created. I'm a professional software engineer, and
I know what it takes to put together something like Mobius, regardless of
where the workflow concepts may have originated. And to put it out there
as freeware speaks volumes about your character.

The last couple of weeks, every morning I wake up and create a new
improvisation in Mobius. It's brought me a lot of joy, and I am in your
debt.

-George