Re: Looperlative LP1 for sale in europe...now Mobius

from Mobius website:-

"The Mobius manual will focus mostly on configuration and how Mobius is
different than the EDP. Unless otherwise stated, you can assume that
something described in the EDP manual works the same way in Mobius, and if
you find otherwise, please let me know. "

When Jeff started out with Mobius, the EDP hardware was not all that easy
to get hold of,
and there was then no sign/rumour/likelyhood of an official software
version.
...but what started out as a copy ended up growing in it's own direction,
it never got to be an accurate EDP emulator.

andy butler