Re: Mobius first impressions... and questions.

Ciao Mark,
I really wish you and your "better half" the best luck and energy.

I have had a 6 months side by side looping life before deciding to seel
my edps and go laptop.

I am more than satisfied to have decided this way.
I think Mobius is now reaching a level where considering it a clone to
the edp would be very limitative.
Yes, it takes the basic, smart, UI concept of the edps as a root, but
you need to leave that reference after a short while, otherways you risk
to miss most of Mobius potential, or misunderstand it.

I am using Mobius in Audiomulch with great success, no problems at all.
At this reference let me update you about AM: next version will be
available for Mac as well; Mobius already is, so you might consider to
stay on a Mac...

While most of them will be "interface issues" I bet you will sort out by
yourself with some use, I would like to help you save some time on the
following:
-volume: I keep the output volume of each track to "110" instead of
"127". this way you keep some headroom to be overloaded by growing loop
layers or multiple loops.
-Speed change is still something Mobius ( dear Jeff) has to develop
further, so don't expect too much out of it right now.

Wish you all the best,
Luca

www.unguitar.com