Looperlative front panel (was Re: Mobius first impressions... and questions.)

> I also find the Looerpatives logo on the website simple but nice Bob why
> is it not on the hardware?I also liked the blue front panel on the >
>first
> units!

The logo design was done after the first units were ordered.  The blue
front
panel was done as a special one for myself.  Unfortunately, I was told
that
the blue process was not repeatable and that every unit would be a
different
shade of blue.  So, I instead chose to go with black.