Re: 55 HELIAL LOOPS

youhou!

go on spiraling towards the light, Rick!
BrotherSync was really meant to turn into a HeartSync and you showed
that
HeartSync can be huge even without BrotherSync... :-)

well, just enjoy your day, only do things you like...
...how about a cookie with a chocolate in that beautiful bakery you
are blessed with?

kisses
Matthias