Re: 55 HELIAL LOOPS

Rick,

Happy birthay oh Orange One . . . or Green  . . . or Purple.

May the rest of your day be Dayglo Plastic.

Best regards,

Ted Killian

"I’ve gotten the scary feeling, for the first time in my life, that
dimwittedness is not just on the march in the U.S., but that it might
actually prevail." -- Bob Herbert, New York Times