Re: OT: McCains Howard Dean Moment.

I am sorry for responding so,erhh ... passionately on list. I will not go into it here. I would def. be willing to discuss it person to person.
c.

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 1:24 AM, Dave Gallaher <micdave@hiwaay.net> wrote:
To be honest, I hope we won't get off into US politics on this list.
Granted, I'm still a nube here and don't know (in the online sense) many of
you well, but there are three other forums I spend time on that have all
dipped the rules to allow a political thread.  The result is very little new
information, but a ton of rehearsed talking points repeated yet again, and
everyone's partisanship becomes a source of characterization.  And yes, I've
been posting like hell in all three of them, though I try to present things
that are not part of the normal media/news/points diet.  I hope we don't
start it on LD, too, or I'll be doing the same thing here.

In regard to Dean's decapitation from the top of the list via the endless,
constant and excessive repetition of his exclamation, my opinion is the
media followed the instructions of their GOP-driven parent corporations.
Nothing else that year got that much coverage.

I never saw what was so bad about it, either.

Damn, I've already started....

dave