Re: OT: McCains Howard Dean Moment.

Well, that response seemed a little harsh, people are allowed to have different views here on LD, without getting called names, but I do have to agree with the sentiment. You know I always assume that all musicians are intelligent, well informed, and liberal people, fighting injustice, and yes ok.. I always assume they are good left wing, democratic people. I'm staggered, amazed and very very disapointed to be proven wrong.

Mark

 Elmer Fuddski <jakebrakesrule@yahoo.com> wrote:
 the right wing dickwad "SPGoodman" would respond .. a typical head-up-his-ass wingnut ...evil thy do -  STILL sucking at the Republican nipple for more kool-aid.

"EF"

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe