Re: AN ARTICLE IN THE NEW YORK TIMES THAT MENTIONS LOOPING (AT LEASTBRIEFLY)

thanks for posting this, Ted. I know I'm happy to grow up at a time
where it's become more common for people to be active in different
genres. I take a lot of inspiration from people like Nels Cline and Mike
Patton, who do everything from pop/rock to out improv, and have it all
stand up as good music.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com