Re: OT: McCains Howard Dean Moment.

(OK, One more time around with Mr. Larson, and then I am done here on
the main LD list.)

On Oct 5, 2008, at 9:02 PM, Jeffrey Larson wrote:

> [Rev]
> > Ya mean to do the "same" as so many of those "adults" on the
> Rethug side of
> > the aisle are so well known for?
>
> Certainly not, there is plenty of lunacy on both sides.  Thank you
> for clarifying.

No argument. / My pleasure. You now know completely on which side you
are standing.

> Nevertheless I don't think you appreciate swing voters and their
> political
> importance.

I may just "appreciate" them and their importance more than you are
possibly aware of,
and I still stand by what I previously said.  I usually do. But,
whatever.  Wait until after Nov. 4th. You'll see...

> > I did not feel that another point of view in response was any
> kind of
> > "baiting".  But, if ya feel that "special", then I may(?) have to
> drop into LDOT as well, if / when I feel inclined to do so. :-)
>
> Sorry, it was not my intent to divert any helpful information from
> what I'm sure is a rapt audience at LD.
> I thought your post at least had some substance as opposed to some
> of the one sentence sound bites that originally "baited" my responses.

I will take (what appears on the surface to possibly be a patronizing
reply here) as a compliment (or "compliment")
for your noting that my words were not those of some "baiting" OSSB
herd. :-)

> Being a contrarian is an occasional hobby of mine, and it never
> fails to amuse.

Yes. It can be an interesting experiment.
But, it is also a "glass house" that anyone who is not strong enough
to be able to survive in unscathed should be cautious of
about opening the door to such an abode, and deciding to take
residence therein, and to operate out of.  "Caveat incola".

> So if ya want ta fuck with me, ya know where I am :-)

Is this some of that "adult" language you were previously referring
to in an earlier post? :-)

If you wish to hurl your next "salvo" via the LDOT list, then I will
consider whether if it is personally worthy enough for me to respond
to (or, not),
but that's all for me now on this particular flame, here on the main
LD list. (Cue: Sound of collective "sigh of relief" on the main LD
list. :-) )

Towards the Alien...

-Rev. Fever