RE: Y2K8 ACCOMODATIONS: important ALL PERFORMERS please read thisand respond

I need a place to crash -I think SAT. night is the only night I need. I have a tent & sleeping bag so, a back yard works for me.
 Rick said I could stay at his but if this tent things works out --I'm easy. Plus, I can shower at 24 HR. Fitness.