Re: Bloom - generative music app for iPod and iPhone

...does anyone have a link to that which can be viewed without installing
i-Tunes?
(well, I suppose if you have i-Tunes already you won't notice, but all
 I'm getting is invites to download it)

Incidentally, that's the same Peter Chilvers that played at the first
Cambridge UK Loopfest.

andy butler