Re: Can you help me evaluate 2 computers for live looping purposes

Good. I'll pass this to him. Anyhow, he switched to bidule,
as i didsome months ago.
Basically i use bidule for solo-live-loopage and ableton for a recording setup.

Thanks Michael.

2008/10/12 Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de>
hi Raul,

> a friend had problems with audiomulch and a toshiba running vista.

hmm ... the Audiomulch page says,

> With the rise in Windows Vista usage, questions are often asked about AudioMulch's Windows Vista compatibility. AudioMulch version 1.0 works with Vista so long as you enabled the "Run as Administrator" setting for the AudioMulch program icon. See Windows Vista compatibility in the AudioMulch FAQ for more information. Improved Vista support is under development.

-Michael

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com