OT: new Macbook wíthOUT Firewire :(

Hi folks

now, this is really off topic, but I wanted to let off some steam:
For a laptop setup, I was waiting for the new MacBook to come out. Now, it
is there and: it has NO FIREWIRE INTERFACE anymore!!!

Obviously, for looping this really sucks. Now, what to do? I would be
willing to pay extra $$ for a 12"/13" MacBookPro if it had firewire, but
there is none.
I was really getting comfortable on the Mac OSX platform with Logic and
now (finally :-) with Moebius on Mac. But I don't plan to carry a big
15,4" MacBookPro around. So...

oh well...
Buzap
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger