Re: Can you help me evaluate 2 computers for live looping purposes

Newegg has this Acer extensa on sale for $499 (with promo code
EMCBABGAC--you might have to sign up for the newsletter to use it)

Acer Extensa EX5630-4239 NoteBook Intel Pentium dual-core
T3200(2.00GHz) 15.4" Wide XGA 3GB Memory 160GB HDD

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115504&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL101608&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL101608-_-LaptopsNotebooks-_-L0D-_-34115504

Some Extensas come with an XP disc so you can downgrade from Vista for
free, not sure about this one though. This seems to be the cheapest
I've seen for a decent music worthy laptop. I've got a different
Extensa that I'm real happy with.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net