EFC-7 switches revisited..

Hello to the LD,
My EFC-7 has crapped out and while I'm getting adjusted to the Mobius FCB combo, I thought I'd do some
research on the new switches I'd need to get the EDP back up and running again - I was just starting to have
some serious fun!

So, my question is this:  Does anyone know where I can get some metal switches that look like the
replacements over at mouser.com (www.mouser.com part # 10PA005).

I've already seen this: http://www.britishaudioservice.com/parts/edp/1-efc7.jpg

If I thought for a min I could wear shoes and play the EFC-7 w/ my Fred Flinstone feet,
I'd be all over it. I like the way they look but, I don't think it's gonna work out.

Any suggestions? I'm not completely concerned w/ the price, I figure I'm gonna have to pay for
something that would suit my needs anyway.  I got a heavy foot and do get to stomp on my FCB
but, I'd love to have this lil guy working again in a way the felt reliable and gave me confidence.

Thanks,
Andy (G)