Echoplex's brother Icaue

youhou!

today is Icauê first party! ( not OT as you will see below )
My son's age is still slightly negative, but his movements are clearly
visible from a far now, and at the daily percussion lesson he listens
and answers like slightly positive aged citizens :-)

is it my first kid?
until I was exactly 49 (7x7!), which was exactly when this astrologic
year started,
I suspected that in this life
my family was LOOP and
my kids were machines (PolySubbass, LOOP delay, Echoplex...) and
my younger looper friends would ease me if I'd grow old and lonely...

but the pill failed and I am moved by the coincidence that:
while my old family is partying in Sana X (and in Norwich last week!)
we show off Icauê's Rick-green cozy room with the "uncle" made Dininho
and the Formula K cockpit and whatnot we got... to all the crazy and
beautiful improvisers and contact dancers and yoga teachers and... of
Salvador/Bahia !!
today I also ordered the british birth pool Bassine to slow down
Icaue's next heavy task sequence of moving out, unfold, feeling space,
feeling air, breathing...

(in case you wonder how to say his name: its almost sung, since the
first and the last letter are equally accentuated. Just imagine the
flow from
I  the input on top, through
C  the neck with the blade,
A  the center,
U  the unknown and
E  the event, exit, export!)

so will I abandon my old family? will I loop the kid thing now?
I had a heavy problem that isolated me the last 5 years but it was
solved shortly after the y2k7 - with great help from Rick's huge good
will, understanding and insistence!
so the past months I have been programming day and night to bring
another kid to screen light and its also near, but it does not depend
just on me, patience... and don't expect too much, we had to move the
LOOP IV technology to the computer first and only the next version
will contain the new ideas...
we even want to build this new software into a new little box (sure:
no noise, stereo, flashcard... and still smaller and cheaper than the
EDP!) and even a HW prototype and money is available, but the project
might fail due to lack of administration capacity...

at least, in free moments, I will work on video, sound and text
documentation about what we are doing, and try to follow the heavy
rhythm of this list again!

sun is rising for the son
a huge hug to all of you and a big tatataaa to the loop activists and
Icaue!
Matthias