Re: My Experience of Y2K8

I echo. It was so enriching to be part of this year's fest and to be
able to be there for Sat evening and all day Sunday.  I was so proud
we could once again bring Chinapainting to the stage there again once
more. Every performer I heard in the @15 hrs we were there moved and
inspired me.  Not to attemp to offer photos on the level of mark
hamburg whose images from last year and this year, but I did
photograph I believe every act while I was there and when I ret home
will setup a flickr page with all of my capturings and post on the
list.  Major thanks to the Walker brothers on the tremendous
orchestrating they did in creating and managing Y2K08.

Jim

--
The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin  - http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com
MySpace (solo) - http://www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic