Y2k8

I want to publicly thank Rick Walker and everyone who attended this years
Y2k Looping Festival for the incredible memories that will stay with me
forever. Thanks Rick for your graciousness, hospitality, giving and the
conversations about music (at 3 o'clock in the morning)!! In you I've
gained a brother.     Thanks Krispen for your profound generosity and both
you and Rick for ushering me into the software "world",  since I've always
been a hardwire type of guy......Luis Angulo your musical gift is vast and
deeper than you know. Enjoyed creating powerful music with you "In Rick's
shed" Literally! Luis we have great things to accompolish.  Thanks to Glen
and many others who made my stay in Santa Cruz incredible.   "KalimbaMan"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile