Re: Y2k8

Thanx brother,i would also like to make everyone aware of kevin
"calimbamans" talent if u want ot hear a soulful groovy experience hendrix
type of calimba u definetly got to check him out!!
Id like to also specially thank Rick his wife,as well as Bill and his
lovely wife for putting up with us,Daryl for offering baggels in the
morning and giving me a ride to the airport such a lovely fellow and
everyone else who was involved in this project,the vibe of this event was
amazing,i will dearly miss it and never forget it!
warm regards to all of you
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom