AW: Firewire audio interface recommendations - late reply

> thanks so much for that Raul, I'm definitely going to order an audiofire4
then. two last questions: what's a good brand or brands for rca stereo to

At the risk of repeating something that was already said (I lost LD access
for some time), I really like the Presonus Firebox. There is one advantage
of it over a lot of other interfaces, and that is that it has an analogue
level knob (post-converter) for the main outs. Apart from that, it's got a
little more than you need (4 in (two of which with micpres)/6 out,
headphones, SPDIF I/O and MIDI I/O - the latter might come in handy with
your kaoss).

        Rainer