From: Krispen Hartung <info@krispenhartung.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 10:23 pm
Subject: Moog Guitar

Has anyone tried out one of the Moog Guitars?  http://www.moogmusic.com/moogguitar/

At first glance, $6K seems like a lot for a one-trick pony. I can create more interesting sounds when I plug my guitar into my laptop and use max/msp.  Now that I think of it, the sound clips on the moog website make it sound like just an over glorified slide guitar or guitar using an ebow. I was expecting some fat moog like sounds coming out of a guitar...like a Roland GR300 but a lot better.

Kris